Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

William loves to share!!

Yep, he sure does. He loves to share his germs! Thanks to my little boy, I am now sick too. I think he has also shared his germs with Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle John. What a sharing little boy! He is feeling better though, so that it good. He has an appointment with the pediatrician tomorrow for a check up, and for his 2 year well baby visit. However, now I am sick. It all started for me Wednesday, but I thought it was just my allergies. Well, now I think it was partially my allergies and partially William's germs! I tell you, being pregnant and sick at the same time is tough. I lucked out when I was pg with William, because I didn't get sick once. Dealing with regular pregnancy stuff (morning sickness, fatigue, heartburn, etc) is hard enough, but when you add coughing, draining, clogged nose, runny nose, and headache, it makes life pretty miserable. I sure hope I feel better tomorrow. I'll keep you posted on how William's appointment goes tomorrow.

No comments: