Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

10 weeks!

WooHoo! I am now 10 weeks pregnant. I've still been feeling terrible, but I was about 10-11 weeks when I started to feel a tad better when I was pg with William, so here is hoping. I do have to say that yesterday was one of the best days I've felt in the past month, so even though I wasn't 100%, I did feel better. So far this morning, things aren't too bad either. William is doing well. I feel kinda bad. He has a stuffed animal, Teddy, that is a raggedy looking little bear, but he is William's best friend. Well, IO figured it was time that Teddy had a wash, so I put him in the washer. When it was time for him to go into the dryer, William was watching as I put the clothes into the dryer. When I grabbed Teddy, I said, "Oh look William. Teddy is going to go for a ride in the dryer." Um, that was the wrong thing to do and say. William was so upset that Teddy was in the dryer he had a total crying fit. I felt so bad. I shouldn't have said anything. I guess I learned the hard way, that when it is time for Teddy to get a wash, I do it on the sneak!! On other good news, it is the beginning of SPRING BREAK!!! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so excited! A whole week off. YEA! We don't have big plans yet. Monday, we are taking William for some 2 year pictures, and then depending on how he is doing, we will take him to either the zoo or the children's museum (it is supposed to be cold, so depending on the weather, that is how we will decide where we take him). Then, Tuesday, we have a dr's appointment and will get another ultrasound! YEA!! I've been waiting for this appointment for over a month!! I tried to move up the appointment by a week, but the schedule was full. Darn it, I had to be patient! I think one day Mom and I are going shopping, but the rest of the week will just be for relaxing and spending time with William. Some good Mommy and Baby time. Oh, I guess he isn't my baby anymore really. He is such a big boy. Well, that is what had been going on here. We'll let you know how everything goes on Tuesday. Hopefully, we will see a nice, strong little baby in my tummy!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Enjoy your spring break! Can't wait to see more pictures of your new little one!