Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meet our little one...

The baby is doing great!! I was so scared that we would get bad news today, but I was sooo wrong. I was very excited to see the baby looking like a baby with a beating heart! The baby resembles a little gummy bear. I go back in 2 weeks for an NT scan. That is a special ultrasound where the technician takes a very close look at the baby, taking lots and lots of measurements, to make sure everything is ok. It will be too soon to find out the sex. We will find out if it is a girl or a boy when we are closer to 18 weeks. YEA!!! Maybe I can breathe a little easier now that I know the baby is alive and well!!

3 comments:

SpunkyToes said...

Great news!!!!!!

Kate said...

AWESOME news!! YAY!

Helene said...

YAY!!! I am bery happy your little one is doing well!