Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas again this year. I was a little nervous about being sad on Christmas because of our loss, but it was a very nice day. My little William loved the toy he got from Santa - a toy kitchen. He started to really understand "opening" presents this year. He of course got very spoiled from Mom and Dad, Grandmas and Grandpas, and Aunts and Uncles. This child may be the most loved child in the world (even though some of you may beg to differ!) ;-) Here are some pictures...

"Oh Boy!! Look at what Santa left me!!"

"Is this all for me?"


"Can I cook you some breakfast?"



"Whoa, you mean there are presents in here too?"


"I'm such a big boy on this trike with my helmet."
"I love my Aquadoodle from Grandma and Grandpa."


"This Star Wars tent is sooo much fun!"


"I love to spend time with my Great-Grandpa!"
"Especially when he lets me play with his remote contral skunk!"



"Grandma and Grandpa help me open presents too!"

"I love the trike Uncle John got me. Even the day after Christmas!"

No comments: