Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm so upset!!

Oh man, I am so sad! We found more mold in our house! THIS SUCKS!!!! When we first moved in, we had the air ducts cleaned, and they found mold! That pissed me off because I thought the home inspector should have found it in the air ducts - you know what I mean! So anyway, we got that treated and thought we were done. Well, then we put a dog door in and found mold under our paneling. Great! Benjamin tore out the drywall, replaced it, and cloroxed the wall. We thought we were in the clear - again. Now, today Benjamin was in the basement trying to get a home office set up since his job site is moving that every employee MUST work from home one day a week, and guess what he found! MORE MOLD!!! I am sooooo ready to rid my hands of this damn house! We haven't even lived here a year. If we were to sell, we would lose soooo much money. We just got a second mortgage to help pay for my maternity leave, so we have 0 equity. Of course, we got the 2nd before we know about all this mold! Plus, I DO NOT want to have a house on the market with a newborn and a 2 year old. (Not to mention the housing market right now) Life will be hard enough without adding trying to keep a house clean enough for showings! We have no money to hire a professional to take care of the mold (and who knows how much it would cost anyway!) because we are saving every penny for my maternity leave. It is going to be all up to Benjamin to fix because I am no help being 8 months pregnant! I don't want my family to get sick because we have a house full of mold! I don't want to bring my newborn home to mold!! And who knows where else it is hiding!!! I just want to cry with frustration.

No comments: