Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My baby is growing too fast

Today I packed away all of the clothes that no longer fit William. I can't believe how fast he is growing. I packed away his coming home outfit, the first outfit I bought when I first found out I was pregnant, and even the outfit he wore when he went up to Memorial Hospital for his surgery. It was bitter sweet. I do admit that this child is very well clothed and every time I go shopping I do look at all the baby clothes. However, I am a good girl sometimes and don't buy anything! hehehe In fact, yesterday my mom and I went shopping, and we didn't even buy William an outfit. We looked at them all, but in the end didn't get anything. I was very proud of us! We still have several outfits that we received as gifts that William hasn't grown into, but before I blink an eye he is going to be in them!

Today, I also tried putting William in his swing. He never has liked it, even since he was born. Benjamin and I thought that maybe he would enjoy it when he was bigger. So, today I put him in it while I was packing his clothes. It has been about 2 months since I tried to put him in it. All I can say is that he still just does not like it! I have never heard of a baby not liking a swing, but I guess William just proves it! I guess we can put it away and save it for the next baby - if we have one.

This baby is just growing too fast for my liking! Of course, he can't stay small forever, but I am definitely trying to hold on to these moments as much as I can!!

No comments: