Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Need hugs for William!

Oh boy! I sure could use some hugs for my William. Things are just not going his way lately. First, we had the baby and totally change his life around. He's done pretty well with his little brother, but still has some issues here and there. Well, then the poor kid gets H1N1! We rag on him to stay away from the baby and wash, wash, wash his hands, etc., make him take nasty medicine he hates, and plus he wasn't feeling good. Then he finally starts getting over that, but now has a nasty case of pink eye! So, Benjamin and I basically have to hold him down to give him his drops. Yesterday at daycare, one of the kids hit him, and the weather was cold, so they didn't get to play outside. And then today, he fell down the stairs (luckily he is ok, it was only 4 steps and he kinda rolled). But, then I also find out that my Dad's work schedule has changed, and he will be working straight days all week and won't be able to watch William anymore! He has been watching William 2-3 times a week since the kid was about 6 months old. PaPa days are his favorite, and now that is being taken away from him too. Can you believe all this stuff is happening all at once to a 2 year old? I wish there was a way I could make things easier on him right now, but I don't know how. I think the kid needs some hugs!

No comments: