Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

Still waiting for results

Ugh! God is giving me a good lesson in patience. I still have not gotten the results from our amnio. They didn't get enough fluid for the faster FISH test, so I knew I'd be waiting for results. I just didn't think I would be waiting this long. I called the nurse to see what was up, and she said that they hadn't heard from the lab. She gave them a call, and they told her they wouldn't get the test done until Monday. Great! I get to wait the entire weekend. So, more waiting!

Nothin else much going on. School is going fine. Only 3 weeks left! Woohoo! Benjamin is doing great and so is William. Our little one is doing great too. I am feeling him move around, but no big kicks yet. I am feeling much better and even getting a little energy back. So, I wish I had more exciting to share, but I guess I don't.

No comments: