Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Is it possible to love this child any more than I already do?

I can't believe how much I love this little boy of mine. Just when I don't think I can love him any more he does something that absolutely melts my heart. Last night, it was just William and me (Benjamin had to work late). I was sitting on the couch, and William was over by the window playing with his blocks. Inside his block wagon was a few little animals from his Noah's Arc toy. He then proceeded to bring me some of the little animals. He would bring them to me, take them back, practically run to his Lego wagon, throw in the animal, and clap for himself. Then, he would take out the animal he had just thrown into the wagon and bring it back to me and start over again. He did this over and over and over for over 30 minutes!!! Just as happy as can be, clapping for himself every single time! I knew if I moved to get the camera he would have stopped, but boy do I wish I could have gotten that moment on video. It is something that I will remember for all time. It was just so precious to watch. I love to see him do more and grow. It is quite amazing! I knew I always wanted to be a mom, but I had no clue how much I would love this little boy. He is a true miracle! Out of all the eggs and embryos we got from our IVF cycle, he was the strongest; the one who stuck around. What an amazing child! I am so lucky I am his mom!

No comments: