Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy new year to all! It is now 2008, and I know I will forget to write it on my checks at least for the next 2 months! hehehe What an amazing year 2007 was. We knew our life would change, but we still had no idea! We had a nice, quiet New Year's Eve at our house. Mom, Dad, and John came over since we figured that it would be a lot easier to get together at our house with the baby and all. And boy am I glad, when everyone left the temperature outside was probably below zero!!! We ate a nice dinner and played cards! John kicked everyone's butt at cards, and William didn't make it past 9:00pm. We rang in the new year with Dick Clark and pretty much ended the night at 12:01am!! hehehe (It is hard to be a late night partier when you have a 9 month old that wakes you up at 5am!) So, New Year's Resolutions you ask? Ummmm, I'm not very good at keeping those, but this year I am going to try to be the best wife, mom, and teacher I can be. Oh, and try to drink more water! 2007 was a pretty good year, and I have a feeling 2008 will be great as well!

Here is a picture of last night. Grandma, Grandpa, and William






And here are a couple pictures of William in his make-shift baby jail while Mom and Dad took down the Christmas decorations...




No comments: