Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy December!

Here it is December already! My favorite time of the year. I love snow and I love Christmas. Another good thing is I only have 13 more working days until Christmas Break from school! WooHoo!

William is a great little boy. He is now army crawling! Well, we say it it more of a "wounded soldier" crawl, because when he crawls, he is on his tummy and one of his legs just kinda gets dragged behind. He is fighting another cold the poor thing. He hasn't been eating very well since Thursday, but he has taken a little more formula today, so hopefully tomorrow he will be even better.

A week ago, we went to get some pictures take an Sears, and they really turned out well. Here are a few of my favorites!








No comments: