Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I have no real excuse other than laziness! A lot has happened in December. First, William is now the champion crawler! He only does the army crawl, but he can really get around fast. We did have to put up a gate around the Christmas tree as he wanted every present and all the ornaments! He is growing like a weed and is now starting to take table foods. He really likes pancakes and puffs. We have tried bananas, carrots, and string cheese, and none were a real hit, but he was a champ and tried them all. Christmas was wonderful! It was funny. Santa left him a toy and when he woke up to see what Santa had brought, he went straight for his other toys! hehehe After Daddy opened the package, he enjoyed it a lot - a train ball popper toy. Then, we had a wonderful breakfast at our house with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle John. William hit the toy jackpot and had fun opening his presents. He didn't quite get the whole opening presents thing, but he liked to rip the paper. I am a little disappointed in myself. I didn't get any still pictures of William opening presents. We had the video camera, but dumb me forgot the still camera. The videos I have to figure out how to download since we used the camcorder, and usually all the other little clips I post are taken on the digital camera. Anyway, he enjoyed Christmas Dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Markus's house. He did much better than on Thanksgiving. He ate mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and tried a little turkey. Thanks to all of you that got William presents. You really made his first Christmas wonderful! Here are the few pictures I took Christmas Eve...








No comments: