Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2007

My 5 month old boy!

OH MY! Where has the time gone? 5 months???? It is hard to believe. William is doing so much more now! He is really starting to blossom into a little person! He is smiling so much more, really grabbing for toys, and starting to really show some emotions. Just tonight we were playing with a Cookie Monster cell phone my parents got him. When I took it away, he started to cry telling me, "Hey Mom, I'm not done playing with that!" It is really neat to see all the changes he has gone through in the past 5 months. It is amazing to think about what the next 5 months will bring. Here are a couple pictures we took yesterday on William's 5 month birthday!



(Notice the drool mark! This kid is still a drool machine!)

No comments: