Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Made it through the 1st day of daycare!

Yep. William (and I) made it through the first day of daycare Tuesday. I cried like a fool, feeling very embarrassed, but the teachers there were very nice and did a great job with William. I stuck around for a while to make sure William was ok, and then I left. Before I left, William was on the floor with some other babies and he seemed to really enjoy the company of the others. It was great to see! Anyway, I kept wanting to call during the day to see how he was doing, but I decided he would be fine. It was a long day, but I did get to go shopping and have some time to myself which I really haven't had since William was born. I did go pick him up a little early and he was very happy to see me, and I was very happy to see him too. The teachers said he did great and was a happy baby. Whew! I think each day I take him it will get a little easier, and now that I know that William enjoys being around other babies, it helps a little too!

No comments: