Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

WE ARE MOVING!!!!

WooHoo!! We sold our house!! Yes, I admit that I haven't blogged in a while. But to catch you up, we have sold our house. We close in 1 week! We have been packing and getting ready for the move. It isn't the best of timing, because Benjamin is going out of town next Saturday. The actual closing is on Feb 5th, but the people who are living in the house we are buying may not be out of the house until the 7th, and Benjamin is leaving for his trip on the 6th. Soooo, we will try to move on the 12th, and the boys and I will be staying with Mom and Dad, because the house will be all packed up. We have to be out of our house on the 12th, and Benjamin gets back on the 11th. It is all kinda crazy, but I am sure we will get it all done.
The boys are doing well. William had another ear infection, but when we went to the ENT, he said his ears were looking pretty good, so I think we are going to wait on the tubes. Since we are in the middle of the move, and his ears are looking good, it just makes sense to wait. I have been dragging my feet on getting tubes because I just HATE the thought of William having surgery again. However, if he does end up needing the tubes, we will do it. Michael is getting bigger everyday. He is 4 months old today! How can that be? He has had 2 PT appointments for his Torticollis, and is doing great. His neck is getting stronger and when you look at him, you really can't even tell his head is tilted anymore! He is smiling all the time, and is getting close to rolling over. He hasn't done it quite yet, but I bet it won't be long. I think he is teething since he is starting to drool and chew on everything. I don't think William got a tooth until he was 7 or 8 months old. Maybe Michael will get his first tooth at 4 months?!?!

Benjamin and I are fine. Nothing too much going on with us, other than packing and getting ready for the move.
Here are a couple pictures I would like to share...
Michael today - 4 months old
Brothers
(Guess I should have combed William's hair before taking this one!)
Daddy and his boys

No comments: