Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Week 1 of Summer School = DONE!

Yea! I have made it through the first week of summer school. But, to tell you the truth, it really hasn't been bad at all. I have 4 great kids in my group and between a short recess, computer time and some science time, the 3 hours I am there with the kids really fly by. I have to say that for the 8 years I have taught summer school, this has been the nicest. It will be nice to sleep in and be lazy once summer school is over, but I think I can make it another 2 weeks - no problem. Other things in the life of our family are fine. William is a great little guy! He LOVES to help with anything you ask him to, whether it be to put the laundry into the washer, fill the dish washer, pull weeds (my fav!!) or whatever. He is such a little helper and seems so happy when he does help. I hope this helpfulness continues as he grows up!! The little boy in my tummy is doing well too! He is kicking a lot more now and my belly is starting to grow. I have my next dr's appointment next week, so I'll keep you all informed how things go at that appointment. Benjamin is doing great too. His graduation party is coming up next weekend, and I am sooo proud of him. Not only did he graduate, but he did it with "Highest Honors". What a man! So, as you can see, things are going well. I'll try to add more pictures soon!

No comments: